Can you believe that over 70% of the UK population does not have a current Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and the personal choices at the time of their death? Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death.
Why You Must Have A Will
A Will guides those who are left behind and saves worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance Tax. We will review your situation and advise you how best to plan for the future.
Our Wills and Trusts Services
Our services include:
- Contesting A Will
- Court of Protection work (Office of the Public Guardian)
- Gifts to members of your family
- Inheritance tax planning
- Issues in Wills such as; guardianship, adoption and divorce - including contact and residence issues relating to children.
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Wills
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Setting up and managing trusts, changing and breaking trusts
- Winding up and distributing estates
In addition to our Will service, we can offer a full financial planning service.
Can We Help You?
For specialist Wills and Trusts advice, please call us on 01634 811 118 or complete our online enquiry form.
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. Viewing this website, or contacting us does not constitute a solicitor client relationship between you and this firm.