Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our plain-speaking solicitors endeavour to get you the right result, whilst offering an excellent service along the way.
Read what some of our clients have said below:
I wanted to thank you again for your work on our behalf. You were entirely straight with me from the beginning, did not encourage me to hold out any unrealistic hope …………, from the outset, you correctly predicted the outcome.
Thank you for your professional expertise and honesty.
Many thanks for your email. That is wonderful news, and thank you for your advice and assistance in this matter. It’s safe to say I am indeed very satisfied!
The basis for rejection sounds very similar to your letter so we can only feel that you have had an impact on their decision for which we are very grateful.
Thank you so much, we are very relieved and grateful for your attention to detail.
Thank you so much for all your help and expert advise in this matter, rest assured I will certainly recommend your services to my friends and colleagues for any future planning issues.
I am so very grateful for your advice and assistance with this matter, and couldn’t have been happier with how you and your team dealt with things for me.
Nicholas, thank you for letting me know we are very happy. I always trusted you I knew you were going to get the certificate. Thank you so much again, once again thank-you for everything
It would appear that our journey together is now almost over. I would like to thank you and Nicholas for your prompt attention in this matter, which has been very much appreciated
Thank you for your advice, it really helped me with peace of mind
I'm very pleased with the wording of the appeal, I think you've done an excellent job on my behalf thank you very much.
I would like to thank Kingsley- Smith Solicitors for obtaining retrospective planning permission for an extension to my property.
The service provided was extremely professional and helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. From the outset I had complete confidence in them and I believe they really did care.
Nicholas Kingsley-Smith even visited my house and the surrounding site before submitting a compelling argument as to why the extension should remain to the planning authorities.
I know it’s your job but thank you so much for all your help and dealing with everything today. We wouldn’t have got this through without your help.
It gives me peace of mind just knowing you are there.
Once again, thank you for getting us this result as you know we couldn't have done it without you!
The service and expertise provided by your firm was outstanding and as a result the planning application was withdrawn by the applicant.
Thanks for the draft and the advice. Absolutely brilliant!
Greatly appreciated your knowledgeable and sensible words over the phone.
Congratulations for achieving this excellent result.
Thank-you for your assistance Chris, very professional indeed.
Thx you very much for all your help , very happy with the result
I very much enjoyed the conversation and appreciate your expertise and experience.
Thanks very much once again for your work bringing this to a successful conclusion.
As I confirmed to you on the telephone I have been so impressed and satisfied with your professionalism, hard work and the detail you have put into my problems.
This is excellent news, thank you for your diligent efforts on our behalf.
It's a great outcome. Once again, thank you for all the hard work, time and effort that you have put into this case.
I am very grateful for your attention and thought in relation to this matter.
I cannot thank you enough. I am so delighted. Your support has been invaluable. Thank you
Wonderful to have such friendly and straightforward service.
I am very grateful for Nicholas's dedication and perseverance in a very stressful, awkward case.
Thank you both for your help in this matter - great to get it all done before Xmas.
Your input certainly changed their minds on this.
Nicholas’s thoughts and advice is always great to have.
Thank you for everything that you have done for us… we are extremely relieved to be in this position, and are grateful to you for your involvement
Thank you so much for all you’ve done. Your strategy I believe is completely correct
Would like to express our very sincere thanks to Nicholas Kingsley-Smith, our lawyer for the masterly way he has handled this affair and welcome having him on our side in the future. If any of you have a planning problem I strongly recommend that you consult Nicholas. We really appreciated your views and the advice you provided - it really was exceptional and provided a lot of comfort to us
It was great to meet Nicholas yesterday, it was really helpful and I'm really pleased with the outcome. Obtaining retrospective planning permission was superb and I thank you again for your expert advice and assistance
In the meantime, thank you for your assistance, guidance and level-headed approach to what is a "far from straightforward" situation.
- Marvellous. Thank you very much indeed - and thank you again for dealing with all this so swiftly.
- I have seen on the …… planning website that the planning proposal has been refused.
I am very happy about that, and would like to thank you both for all your help with the planning objection letter!
Thank you very very much!
We would like to thank you again for your swift responses and all the information and assistance you have provided in this matter.
Thank you for doing an excellent job
Thank you very much for your help with this so far. I am convinced that the only reason I have made it to this point is because of you efforts
We would like to extend our gratitude to both yourself & Nicholas for advice to date.
Thank you for your competent and patient and insightful help.
Thanks very much for your time yesterday and for responding so quickly to my inquiry.
Nicholas really knows what he is talking about. I can tell from what he writes to the Council that he is a REAL expert in Planning. I have learnt so much from him during this process.
I wish to extend my sincere thanks to both yourself ( Nicholas) and Elizabeth for all your time, effort and advice in helping us achieve the desired result.
Please thank Nicholas as he’s obviously put a lot of thought into this for me. It’s so nice to talk to someone who is actually listening to me.
I should like to thank you for all the work that you have done to assist me in objecting to the planning application made by my next door neighbours. I was glad to be able to have your expertise and involvement in this matter. So thank you again for all your support and advice. It was much appreciated by me.
I just wanted to thank you again for all your support and guidance over the past few weeks. It has been very much appreciated and has made a bad situation less stressful. Thank you
You’ve enlightened us: you’ve been great! Thank you for all your help .
I'm so impressed with your level of service. If you could pass this message to Chris, it would be much appreciated:- I deeply thank you Chris for making me feel so at ease during a very sad and worrying time in my life and speaking to me through each segment in a way that I would understand. I really thank you and praise you and if I have anyone else in the same boat as what I was, I would recommend you as a first point of contact.
Once again allow me to express my gratitude as your firm was great.
Wonderful news. I did have my doubts as to whether we'd be successful …………… but I'm delighted to be wrong. Thank you for your contribution, without which I fear we may not have been successful.
- Thank you also for everything you’ve done towards our appeal. I’d like to say I’m completely satisfied with the way the whole process has gone and the service we’ve received.
The planning officer refused to grant permission for the extension next door. I am sure this would not have happened without your excellent well researched letter. Thank you very much for your efforts on my behalf. I can continue to enjoy my garden and my privacy thanks to you.
Thank you very much I am delighted that the process has been successful. Thank you very much for your assistance with this process you and your team have been excellent.
- Excellent service as usual!
- You are a star!
- Nobody but you would have got me this result.
- I can’t praise you enough
- Very grateful
- There is always someone available to speak to me
- Very efficient
- Very helpful
- Amazing Service
- You’re a diamond!
- Very prompt
- We would like to thank you for the superb work and attention to detail that has gone into our dispute with the council so far!
Our Architect put together a very professional document which was further enhanced and polished by your very professional input.
You are in fact unique in my personal experience of the legal profession in that you take your duty of care very seriously. It is obvious that the outcome concerns you greatly and your determination to win is much appreciated!
Thank you from us both.
Mr and Mrs X, Surrey
- We wish to thank you for ensuring a “trouble-free” transfer of our land – it could have been so different.
- Thank you for making buying a house so easy. I had excellent service throughout. Didn’t have to worry about anything.
- I am extremely impressed with the service given; the advice is very detailed and helpful.
- I have had the most excellent and helpful service. You made my move as less stressful as you could. I haven’t got enough words to thank you and your staff.
- Thank you for your help and support and mainly for putting up with me. Much appreciated.
- We would both like to praise the very high standard of service that we have received over the past few weeks. You are a great credit to your company and a real pleasure to deal with and deserve the highest customer relation rating possible.
- You gave us before a very good service; I would not go to another.
- Just to say thank you for a very good service.
- You’ve been so helpful.
- Staff always very helpful and friendly. I was very happy with the service supplied.
- We would like to thank you for your speedy actions to bring this matter to a close, your help was very much appreciated.
- I found your staff very friendly and helpful. I didn't feel rushed and everything was explained clearly. Thank you!
- We are therefore delighted with this outcome and will always be appreciative for your advice, recommendation and the end result here.
- A calm, courteous and efficient service on offer - this was experienced via all levels of personnel. Thank you.
- Very happy with the service. Thank you!
- Can't fault anything - rang for quote intially - arrived promptly. Any questions answered on phone or on visiting office. From start to finish we had excellent service and the process was painless and without delay.
- I just wanted to say thank you as I have received the Land Registry documents today. Many thanks to you for your excellent service during my property purchase.
- Miss Simpson treated us with great patience as we are both afflicted with problems. Her excellent secretary and the reception staff were also very friendly and smiley! Thank you.
- Having had unsatisfactory relationships with solicitors in the past in which I had to undertake phone calls and letters myself, this has been a refreshing experience!
- I've been with you for years, also my Father before me. Your service is excellent. Thank you very much.
- Miss Simpson made us feel at ease and we felt very comfortable in her company. Thank you for your service.
- Our sincere thanks to all the staff whom we dealt with during our visits. You were all very efficient, friendly and helpful and still able to have a light laugh to make the visit more relaxing, thank you again.
- Excellent service throughout!
- Very helpful and kind.
- Staff made me feel comfortable and were able to convey all information to me in a language that was easy to understand.
- Mr Dash's work for me was of the highest standard and am pleased I have transferred by business from solicitor with whom I have dealt for 40 years.
- Very quick response. Immediately put our minds at rest and a very good outcome.
- You were our first visit to a solicitor in 40 years and found our experience with you very satisfactory. Thank you.
- Mr Eastland gave an excellent performance representing me. He couldn't have worked harder.
- Having found your company through Yellow Pages your service was unknown to me. I would like to thank you for all your help and understanding. I will certainly recommend you to anyone seeking legal help/assistance. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Many thanks.
- If there is anything else in the future I will gladly come back to you. Thanks again Nicholas.
- Many thanks for your help in successfully resolving this matter.
- Very good and helpful service. Staff very considerate.
- I wouldn't think twice about using you if and when the need arises and recommend you to anyone needing the services you provide. Thank you.
- We were made to feel welcome on our visits to the office.
- I was very pleased with the service I received in drawing up my Will. All my questions were answered and left me feeling that I had received the very best of attention.
- Thank you for your honesty, time and help - all very much appreciated.
- Very efficient, professional and friendly service.
- Thank you very much for seeing us both at such short notice - it was such an informative meeting for us.
- I just wanted to let you know that things worked out in our favour. Thank you for all your help and input. I will keep your details on file, in case we need your advice in the future. I will be sure to recommend you to friends and colleagues who need any help.
- I would just like to say that your letter is 'frankly, brilliant.' To have distilled the essence of the matter is, once again, brilliant of you. We read the letter with a profound feeling of admiration for your intellect and analysis. I take my hat off to you; it is a superb letter.
- All our work has been carried out by telephone and email, but we have had, and still are receiving, excellent service and attention from Nicholas during what is a very problematical time for us. He is most helpful in giving prompt and reasonable guidance in words we can understand, not patronising at all, as some experts can be.
- Having dealt with you for over 20 years we would not change having always been satisfied.
- We would like to thank you for your speedy actions to bring this matter to a close, your help was very much appreciated.
- Thank you very much for your assistance.
- Thank you for an excellent service. We much appreciate the advice we received when drawing up our wills and the efficiency with which everything was dealt with.
- Our original enquiry was by email and the reply was received within a day and contained all the information needed.
- I was very impressed by your staff's most courteous and helpful manner. Would recommend your company without hesitation.
- Thank you very much for your five star advice and the fantastic result achieved on our behalf
- This is the second time that I have used Kingsley Smith and I can honestly say that the level of service received by me has been extremely good on both occasions. The firm are certainly my first choice for any future legal needs. Once again, many thanks for your help.
- Once again i thank you and your company in helping me to achieve this outcome...
- I am delighted to let you know that our application was approved. We are very grateful to you for steering us down the correct course, I very much doubt that we would be in this position if we had not sought your wise counsel.
- We appreciate all of your advice, guidance, support and recommendation Nicholas
- Massive thank you for all you have both done and for believing. You are quite a team together and I wouldn’t want to be on the other side.
- Thank you for your letter and the draft response. Indeed I found the meeting very helpful and has put our minds at rest on many issues and pleased with your advice. Many thanks for such a prompt and efficient service for which we are exceedingly grateful.
- I would just like to say thank you for all your hard work with our case. The firm has been very professional and I would recommend you to anyone without a shadow of doubt.
- We would not hesitate in recommending your Company to our family and friends.
- We would like to thank you for the way you supported us through this process and would have no hesitation in recommending you to others.
- Thank you so much for ringing me yesterday and for your email just received. We feel under siege here at present and a friendly voice giving us a bit of sound advice was very good to hear.
- I would just like to say THANK YOU for all the help and advice you gave me regarding the situation and getting the matter sorted in a speedy and efficient manner.
- On a personal note I would like to express my gratitude for your patience and kind understanding in your dealings with us when you last visited.
- Please pass my thanks on to Chris for his professionalism and stellar service.
- Your professionalism throughout has been exemplary
- May I take this opportunity to thank you for the work you undertook in the preparation of the LPAs for my wife and myself. We are very pleased with the service we received from you.
- The most efficient, reliable and professional of service every time and all times.
- Thank you Lisa for your patience and expertise.
- Please convey my thanks to Chris Eastland in helping guide me through the consultation and compromise agreement process. His help was invaluable and I would be happy to recommend his services and those of Kingsley Smith in the future
- Just seen the result of the appeal. ‘Excellent news, brilliant work’. Thank you very much.
- What an intelligent and impressive piece of report produced by you. I very much appreciate it and I like it.
- Words fail me at this moment but a very very big thank you for your all your help and understanding and taking away some of the stress I was going through.
- I thank you kindly for your honest and very prompt response, I truly wish I knew what to have done sooner as I most definately would have used your services as I have found each member of your staff I have had dealings with to be extremely professional, polite and helpful, especially Elizabeth and yourself!
- Dear Nicholas,
I am absolutely delighted with this decision. I just want to give my sincere thanks to Elizabeth for listening to me in the first place, and to you for your meticulous guidance and attention to detail. Having followed the planning process carefully, I am certain that I would not have got an approval without your help, so I am very grateful indeed.
Read more about Nicholas Kingsley-Smith, our expert in-house Planning Lawyer.