COVID-19: We're still operating as normal. Please CLICK HERE for more info on our current working arrangements
Making a Payment Online
Welcome to our online payment system. Please choose one of the following two options in order to make an online payment using our secure payment page.
Please note that :-
- Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
- There is a minimum payment amount of £5 and a maximum of £5,000.
- How we protect your information - We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- Check you are using a secure site - On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected. If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. Viewing this website, or contacting us does not constitute a solicitor client relationship between you and this firm.