COVID-19: We're still operating as normal. Please CLICK HERE for more info on our current working arrangements
Working Time Regulations
The Working Time Regulations were designed to ensure that all employees have some protection in relation to their employment rights. If you are unsure how they relate to your position, or feel that you are not receiving your basic rights, we can help you.
Basic Rights Under the Working Time Regulations
The basic rights are:
- a limit of an average 48 hours a week of working time
- a limit of an average 8 hours work for nightworkers
- free health assessments for nightworkers
- a right to 11 hours rest per day
- a right to a day off every week
- a right to a rest break if you work more than 6 hours per day
- a right to four weeks leave per year
Can We Help You?
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. Viewing this website, or contacting us does not constitute a solicitor client relationship between you and this firm.